Tuesday 9 April 2013

Wonderful Willow - ColorCombos Challenge CCG239

here is another page of Willow that I did for the challenge over at http://colorcombosgalore.ning.com/forum/topics/color-combo-challenge-239


for this layout I used inspiration from photo 1 and color washing using distress inks and mists to color this white page of cardstock and then some watered down acrylic paints as well. I also used gems and other bling for my page. From photo 3 I took the look of layered flowers clustered around the page. From photo 4 I took the geometric pattern at the top from a border I misted over the yellow distressed areas, a lacy border in the raspberry and some crocheted flowers and from photo 1 I used an overlay for the word Wonderful in my title. Finally from photo 2 I took the look of an ornate frame with the word Beauty.

thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment