Saturday 23 March 2013

Color Combos Galore Challenge CCG237 - Love Life

for details of the challenge see my original posting below.

This layout shows pictures of Cory's kids Zaida, Lane and little Quinn playing with the puppies at Adrian's 50th birthday party.





For inspiration for this layout I used:

Photo 1 - Die Cutting - I used the clustered flowers, a border punch, and wood plank paper as a mat behind the 2 kids.
Photo 2 - Mixed Fonts -I used some word phrases in both bird cage groupings.
Photo 3 - I used many layers in quite a few areas.
Photo 4 - I took inspiration in the bird cages, and added glittery butterflies and a glittery snail.

Supplies:

Lilybee Designs - Victoria Park Grand Theatre
MME 6 x 6 pad - On The Bright Side
Webster's 6 x 6 pad - Petite papers
Bo Bunny  -corners and border
K & Co - Glittery embellies
Recollections - paper flowers
Misc tickets, bingo card, bling, pop dots
Colorbox raspberry ink
Tim Holtz - iced spruce distress ink

have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment