Wednesday 7 August 2013

ColorCombos Galore Revisiting CCG230 - Aly's Happy Life

This week over at Color Combos Galore Janet has decided to revisit any challenge from 2013.  Interesting to go back to one of your favourites and have another go at it.  http://colorcombosgalore.ning.com/



I decided to revisit CCG230 – which is the first challenge I ever did at Color Combos Galore.  I’d been lurking for almost 3 years and then took the plunge.  Looking back seems a bit comical that the photo is of the same little girl, my friend’s granddaughter Aly.
here are the challenge colours - the challenge is called 50 Shades of Grey



and here is my new take on the colours





Inspiration photo  4  -  Focus on Technique – used a doily theme with white doilies and circular ones.  I took inspiration from the circular part of the photo and the starburst reminded me of some starbust gems I had in my stash.
Inspiration photo  3 -  Focus on Texture – used hearts and capital letters for part of my title.
Inspiration photo  2  -  Focus on  Product    - used pennants and pearls
Inspiration photo  1 -   Focus on Word – used the word love in pearls.  Also used the idea of the groves in the wood behind the word LOVE reflected in the lines on my rulers.
head on over to Color Combos and see which challenge everyone else has decided to re-visit.  Should be very interesting to see what everyone comes up with.


thanks for looking and have a great week!

 
 
 



 



 

 




 

 




 

 




Inspiration Photo 4:

Focus on Technique: DOUBLE STAMPING

Create a shadow effect with your stamps!

(Watch video at end of post)

More Inspiration:
circles, doily patterns, alphabet stamps, typewriter fonts

No comments:

Post a Comment